Hereafter, “ReachOut” or “Expert ReachOut” or “us” shall mean Expert ReachOut HealthCare Ltd, a company incorporated under the Nigerian Companies And Allied Matters Act 1990 and having its registered office on Plot 324 Agulu Street, Dawaki, Abuja Federal Capital Territory.
We respect everyone’s privacy and we understand the concerns patients may have in regard to privacy and security. We recognise the importance of protecting the privacy of information provided by our patients. This document delineates how medical information about you may be used and disclosed by ReachOut.
- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the website, including End-Users, Patients, General Users and Practitioners.
- “Website” shall mean and refer to www.expertreachout.com.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that we may collect from you.
- “Third Parties” refer to any application, website, company or individual apart from the user, and the creator/creators of the application.
Information that we collect
- ReachOut processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than already specified in this notice. We may collect the following information:
- Personal data of the User such as, but not limited to: Your Name, Your Age, Date Of Birth, Country and Gender
- The User’s E-mail Address and Contact Information
- The User’s tracking Information such as, but not limited to the Device ID, Google Advertising ID and Android ID
- The User’s data sent across through the Website (submitted voluntarily via web-forms)
As a User of expertreachout.com, you may choose to provide information about yourself,
your spouse or family, your friends, their health issues, gender of the patient, age of the
patient, previous medication taken, previous medical conditions, allergies, etc, submitted
voluntarily on the Website.
Our Services may be unavailable to you if you do not provide the information requested on the website form, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services, we will not be able to offer our products or services without it.
How we use your personal data
The information provided by You shall be used to contact You when necessary. For more
details about the nature of such communications, please refer to our Terms Of Service. We
use your tracking information to help identify You and to gather broad demographic
information. The collected information is also used to customise your experience on
ReachOut takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose or share your data without your consent, unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. Where you have consented to us providing you with promotional offers or marketing, you are free to withdraw consent at any time. The information made available by Patients is displayed to Practitioners and vice versa.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below:-
* We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service requested by you.
* We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes.
Security of your information
Our website is encrypted to protect your privacy. Once the information is sent to our site, it
is kept in secure databases where it is not available to users on the Internet. ReachOut takes
your privacy seriously and we take every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and
secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from
unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security
measures in place, including: –
Data encryption; Data pseudonymisation; Data access restrictions; IT Auditing; Risk Assessment; Privacy By Design; Multifactor authentication; Staff training and awareness on Data Protection
ReachOut periodically reviews and modifies, where appropriate, its security policies and procedures. We use reasonable care to protect your personally identifiable and confidential information provided by you to our site.
Disclosure of your information to third parties
We do not share or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, other
than for the purposes specified in this notice or where there is a legal requirement.
ReachOut uses third-parties to provide the below services and business functions, however all processors acting on our behalf only process your data in accordance with instructions from us and comply fully with this privacy notice, the data protection laws and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
Data Processors will include:
- Clinicians & Medical Service Providers:
We will share your name, contact information and your relevant medical records with a variety of Clinicians and Medical Service Providers to enable the performance of the contract you enter with us for a specific service. This information will only be shared when you have given us your consent. We will send you relevant documentation prior to us commencing our services that will allow you to provide your consent.
- Payment Processors: Where relevant, we will use third party payment processors like PayPal to invoice our clients for the services they purchase from ReachOut. The only information we provide them with is your name, address and order details to meet their business and legal requirements.
Occasionally, ReachOut would like to contact you with details of the products, services and
information that we provide. If you consent to us using your contact details for these
purposes, you have the right to modify or withdraw your consent at any time by using the
opt-out/unsubscribe options or by contacting Expert ReachOut HealthCare Ltd directly.
You have the right to access any personal information that Expert ReachOut HealthCare Ltd
processes about you and to request information about: –
* What personal data we hold about you
* The purposes of the processing
* The categories of personal data concerned
* The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
* How long we intend to store your personal data for
* If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to update/correct it as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the relevant request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Consequences of not providing your data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to Expert ReachOut HealthCare
Ltd, however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services, we will
not be able to offer our products or services without it.
How long we keep your data
Expert ReachOut HealthCare Ltd only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 7 years after which time it will be destroyed. Where you have consented to us using your details for direct marketing, we will keep such data until you notify us otherwise and/or withdraw your consent.
Cookies and how we use them
We collect information about visitors to our site using “first party cookies”, which are
alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web
browser. Cookies are never associated with specific personal identities. First party cookies
are distinct from third party cookies that they are created and directly served by the
company hosting the website.
We use two types of “cookies” on this site:
– We use persistent cookies to recognise a repeat visitor, enabling us the opportunity to offer the visitor a set of services or information requested in a previous visit.
– We use session cookies to track a visitor’s path through our site during a visit, to help us understand how people use our site.
You can delete our cookies at any time. The “help” section, located on the toolbar of most browsers, will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. Since cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our website’s best features, we recommend that you leave them turned on.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS.