Welcome to ReachOut’s website where you can request a remote consultation, please read
these terms and conditions with care.
Using our website establishes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you wish to not accept any of the terms and conditions here, please do not use the ReachOut’s site. We may, in our sole discretion, change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this Web page. These changes are binding to you, and it is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions on a regularly basis.
- Patients requesting this service must be 16 years of age or older. For minors and the disabled, parents or legal guardian must make the request.
- The report issued is for information purposes only. It is not considered a diagnosis or medical advice. Patients should consult with their local doctors before abandoning or modifying their current treatment.
- If the documentation received is not sufficient to make an assessment, a case manager from Expertreachout.com will follow up with the patient or his/her legal guardian to request additional information.
The service provided through Expertreachout.com is different from the diagnostic services typically provided by a physician. Our physicians providing this service will not have the benefit of information that would be obtained by examining you in person and observing your physical condition.
Therefore, the physician may not be aware of facts or information that would affect his or her opinion of your diagnosis. This is a limitation on the accuracy of his or her opinion. By deciding to engage this service, you acknowledge and agree that you are aware of this limitation and agree to assume the risk of this limitation. The recommendations of the Expertreachout.com physician can be shared with your local physician if required.
You also acknowledge that:
- The diagnosis received is limited and provisional.
- The second opinion service is not meant to replace a full medical evaluation in person.
- The consulting physician does not have important information that can be usually obtained on physical examination. The absence of a physical examination could affect the ability to render an exact opinion.
All health and health-related information provided on this platform is intended to be general in nature and should not be used as a substitute to visit a health care professional. The advice is intended to offer only a general basis for individuals to discuss their medical condition with their healthcare provider. Your healthcare provider should be consulted regarding matters concerning the medical condition and treatment needs of you and your family.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
All content included on the Expert ReachOut site, including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, button icons, images, artwork, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and data (the “Content”), in any form including the compilation thereof, are protected by U.K. and international copyright law and conventions. The Content includes both Content owned or controlled by Expert ReachOut. Direct or indirect reproduction of the Content, wholly or partially is prohibited without our written consent.
SITE ACCESS AND LICENSES
Expert ReachOut grants a limited license to each user to make personal use only of the Web site and the associated services in accordance with these terms and conditions of use. This license excludes making any derivative of the Web site or the associated services, the collection and use of user e-mail addresses or other user information, including, without limitation, health information or any data extraction or data mining whatsoever.
Our website is fully secured. No system however can guard against risks of intentional intrusion or inadvertent disclosure of information sent to us. Your information will be transmitted over a medium that is beyond our control. You therefore solely assume the risk of unauthorized disclosure or intentional intrusion, or of any delay, failure, interruption or corruption of data or other information submitted as part of your second opinion request. Your medical information will be treated as confidential and protected using https.
By using our services, you agree to exclusively accept the risk of these limitations and understand that no guarantee has been made to you concerning any particular result or cure of your condition.